Returns & Exchanges
You may return merchandise purchased on HushPuppies.com at a U.S. DSW store or to Hush Puppies for any reason within 90 days of the original purchase date to receive a full refund via your original form of payment. In order to receive a refund, returned merchandise must be unworn and in the original packaging. Additional terms and conditions applicable to returns and exchanges of merchandise include:
- Exchanges not of equal value made within 90 days with the order confirmation email will be issued as a credit or charge to the original form of payment for any difference.
- Merchandise received as a gift may be returned or exchanged. If returned or exchanged in a DSW store, any funds credited will be issued on a DSW merchandise credit.
- DSW stores cannot refund to a HushPuppies.com gift card, PayPal account or any other third-party payment option, but can make an exchange.
- Returns made at a DSW store without the order confirmation or shipping confirmation email will be issued a DSW merchandise credit equal to the current selling price of the merchandise. DSW may limit the number of returns permitted without the order confirmation or shipping confirmation email. Valid ID (driver's license, passport, military ID, or state issued photo ID card) is required for all returns without the order confirmation or shipping confirmation email.
- Certain merchandise is marked as "FINAL SALE."" Merchandise marked as FINAL SALE may not be returned or exchanged for any reason.
- DSW Reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of receipt.
Damaged Or Defective Product
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below.
Definition of a defective product: A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect.
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman samples
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
- Comfort issues
If you feel your product is defective as a result of a manufacturing or design defect, please fill out a defective order form.Fill Out a Defective Order Form
Weekdays: 8am to 9pm (EST)
Weekends: 9am to 6pm (EST)
Monday-Friday 8am-9pm ET
Saturday-Sunday 9am-6pm ET
Hushpuppies.com Customer Service
1400 Industries Road
Richmond, IN 47374
Enter your Order ID, Last Name or Email Address, and Zip Code here