Celebrate the season with a trip to your dream destination. Take this opportunity to visit us at the Toronto International Film Festival, one of Canada's most prestigious festivals, or to discover a beautiful island.
To participate, visit one of the retailers listed below, take a fun photo of yourself with Hush Puppies shoes from the new Spring 2014 collection in this store, post it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the name of the store before June 22nd, 2014, and tag @hushpuppiescanada and #HushPuppiesTIFF.
Hush Puppies will choose 1 winner among all the photos tagged.
1. To Enter. Visit one of the retailers qualified for this contest (See above for full list of all participating retailers. Click on the retailer name to find the address.) from June 1st 2014 to June 22st, 2014 (the "Promotion Period"), take a photo of yourself with Hush Puppies shoes from the Spring 2014 collection in this store, post it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the name of this store and tag @hushpuppiescanada and #HushPuppiesTIFF. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned. By participating in this Contest, you accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest.
2. Prize Drawing. One (1) prize will be awarded at the end of the Promotion Period. To be eligible for the prize, entries must be received by 11h59pm ET, on June 22st, 2014. Winner will be determined within three (3) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period, in a random drawing from eligible entries (photos tagged) received during that Promotion Period. Potential winner will be notified within three (3) days of the drawing by e-mail, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release. A prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected if the prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable, or if the selected entrant: (a) does not respond to the prize notification within three (3) business days, (b) does not meet eligibility criteria, (c) cannot correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question, or (d) does not fully comply with these rules.
3. Prize. The prize consists of a $1000 travel voucher valid towards the purchase of any travels. The travel voucher will be issued by Vision2000 travel agency (400 ave Sainte-Croix, #100, Montreal, QC, H4N3L4) and will be delivered to the winner's address. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash except in the sole discretion of Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Gift certificate expires 365 days after issuance.
4. Eligibility. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. Must be 18 years or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of Canada. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor and its licensed dealers, agents and affiliates, and such employees’ immediate families are ineligible. Immediate family members include relatives living at the same address as an employee. All national, federal, state, provincial, and local laws, rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
5. General. Acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner’s consent to the use of their name and/or likeness for advertising without additional compensation, where not prohibited by law. All taxes and other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (a) illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, stolen, late, or lost entries; (b) errors or delays in entering; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; and (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest. Any entrant attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest, including but not limited to using automated processes for entry, will be ineligible. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, Sponsor at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify or cancel the Contest.
6. Sponsor/Administrator. The Sponsor/Administrator of the Contest is Hush Puppies®, a division of Wolverine World Wide Canada ULC, 5800 Kieran, Montréal, Québec H4S 2B5 (“Sponsor”).
7. Winner. The name of Prize winner may be requested by sending Sponsor a self-addressed, stamped envelope, attn: Hush Puppies® ‘’Chance to win a $1000 travel package’’ contest, by December 31, 2014.
9. Quebec Participants. Any litigation involving an entrant residing in Quebec relating to the conduct or organization of the Contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation relating to the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.